"records in calculate.dll with different length"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mitchell Teeters

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I've updated to the smartrak version 2.0801 and receive the error message shown in the title. I have rebooted my computer hoping that this was a transient registry error. No luck, program runs, but I receive this error twice before being allowed to proceed. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

FWIW I found this version of the software contained in the 1.6 firmware upgrade. Thanks.

---------- Post added January 5th, 2013 at 07:57 PM ----------

playing with the program, anytime I do anything regarding data (sort, enter data, etc.) I get the error. As far as I can tell I'm not having any issues regarding saving or corrupting the data. TIA.

---------- Post added January 5th, 2013 at 08:13 PM ----------

I redownloaded the software independent of the zip file with the firmware and no more error. I don't know if the smartrak software is bad in the zip. This is my sample of one.

Move along, nothing to see here unless you have a problem like mine. LOL

When installing Smart Trak, after unzipping the the folder, right-click the install icon and select, "run as administrator", this should take care of getting the error.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom