For Sale Recsea Canon S95 Underwater Housing + fisheye lens

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nomadic diver

Registered
Reaction score
Hi. I have a Recsea Canon S95 Underwater Housing + fisheye lens for sale.

The housing has some wear and tear in the form of some scratches, but it still does the job fine. The fisheye lens is like new and comes with its lens cover.

!! PLEASE NOTE that the housing is missing its lens adapter mount. A separate lens adapter mount will need to be purchased before the fisheye lens can be used !!

I'm asking for $899/obo

Don't hesitate to pm me with questions or more pictures. I offer free shipping or I'm in Southern California for pick up.

Imgur <----Photo

Just the housing and lens, or camera included too? Money does not seem in range. This ebay listing does not have the fancy lens but is a typical compact setup for a more typical $225 price. Is there something I'm missing that makes it worth so much?

You're linking to a completely different housing. If it were a RecSea housing you would have a valid point, but it's not. Apples/Oranges. RecSea make high quality and expensive housings, and my price is in line (albeit on the high end, which is standard as the starting point in any negotiation) with a used product of this type.

You can't go wrong with that ebay listing though. Go for it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom