Wanted Red Filter for Go Pro Hero 4

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

R C

Registered
Reaction score
Looking for a Go Pro Hero 4 Red Filter for standard housing, PM with price, pictures, and model

Thanks!

Last edited:
The Flip filters by www.BackScatter.com are the best.

ff-pro5.jpg

FLIP5 Pro Package with SHALLOW, DIVE & DEEP Filters & +15 MacroMate Mini Lens for GoPro 3, 3+, 4, 5

Do you have the dive housing or the standard housing? The standard housing uses this:
ABDFR-301

The dive housing uses this ADVFR-301
IMG_1739.JPG

I will sell this if you need it. Message me. I ordered the wrong one as I have a standard housing. Make sure which one you need.

+1 for the Backscatter filters. They work great. I bought the gopro one first and it cracked my first time out with it. Not very well designed. Plus it tends to trap air bubbles.

i have a gopro one and it works just fine. as mentioned above it does sometimes trap air bubbles but just take it off and put it back on again and its fine. for the price its great but i am saving for a back scatter one as shown above bu that is more because i want a macro lens to go with my filter

The polar pro doesn't give as good of a result.

Do you have the dive housing or the standard housing? The standard housing uses this:
ABDFR-301

The dive housing uses this ADVFR-301
View attachment 407866

I will sell this if you need it. Message me. I ordered the wrong one as I have a standard housing. Make sure which one you need.

It's for the standard housing, so this wouldn't work for me

Although this looks great, it's too expensive for me. I think I'll use the PolarPro filter for now, and upgrade later on if needed. Thanks for the suggestion

RC,
Just make sure you are getting the right color....I ruined a whole dive using a "red" filter. It was too red for the depth I was in. I needed the more magenta filter.

Regards,

Jarrod

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom