Red sea June 24th - LOOKING FOR DIVERS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
We have chartered a boat and looking for cool people to jump aboard. So far we have a wicked group of people. This is the route South BDE : BROTHERS, DAEDALUS & ELPHINSTONE - Red Sea Jol and this is the boat
So we have had some people drop out of the trip this morning which means a few spaces are now available.

Saturday 24th June 2017 at 11am the boat is leaving Hurghada, Egypt and there will a grand total of 22 dives.

The boat will be returning to port on Friday the 30th of June and so no one misses the last day of diving, due to no fly times, we have sorted out an all inclusive hotel for the Friday night. Then it's up to you... Fly back on the Saturday 1st July or continue your adventure.

After doing a lot of research, we found out that all red sea operators put in their small print that the hidden taxes, surcharges and fees and not included in their prices but have to be paid, before departure. I got stung with that last time. So what we have done is rounded it all up so everything is in on our trip. The total of the hidden surcharges come to 220 euro.

As I said before, this is an all in, no hidden extras trip for proper divers. Food is included. Accommodation is included. All fees are in. Nitrox is all free. BEER IS FREE TOO! Tanks and weights included.

Equipment rental is 200 euro for the week if you need it, however most of you have your own so it's easy. Check out your local dive shops, maybe they can rent you gear for cheaper if you need it?

So how can I sign up I hear you ask... Well, it's going to be on a first come first served basis. Total number of passengers is 22. The total cost of the trip is 899 euro. Myself and my friend Anna who are organising the trip are NOT here to make money. This is a first time special price and if it works well, let's see if we can make it an annual thing.

Sounds like a great getaway! I would love to sign up if there is an availability. But, i am confused about the cost. Are you going to divide the total cost of the trip on the number of passengers signing up or you do already have a fixed price for passengers. In case of the later, would you please send me the estimated total cost for the trip per individual (i am going to bring my own gear). how many have signed up already? Anyone on board familiar already with the dive sites?
Send me a message if you need to know any further personal details.

Hi buddy, sorry it has taken me so long to reply to you. I have only just seen this message.

So the price is fixed at 899 euro per person. That is the price I have worked it out to be and it's an even split between the 22 guests. So far we have 20 people signed up. I have never dived these particular sites, I've done the northern red sea several times. But we have 3 local dive masters on board too who will show us around. If you have any more questions buddy, please send me an email. Tombobs11@gmail.com

Cheers, Tom.

Sounds like a great getaway! I would love to sign up if there is an availability. But, i am confused about the cost. Are you going to divide the total cost of the trip on the number of passengers signing up or you do already have a fixed price for passengers. In case of the later, would you please send me the estimated total cost for the trip per individual (i am going to bring my own gear). how many have signed up already? Anyone on board familiar already with the dive sites?
Send me a message if you need to know any further personal details.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom