reefscuba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

inka

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hi,
I am having some difficulties contacting reefscuba from outiside the US. Do anybody has sent e -mail to reefscuba lately ? Fone number always busy too.
Thanks in advance

They are a great company with excellent customer service but their company is so small and lately they have been very very busy pulling orders (thats why the site has not been updated in ages). business is better than they are setup to handle so thats likely why the phone is busy. I emailed them a couple weeks ago, reply was within 24hrs but they are likely just way busier due to the nice weather.

I would suggest trying to email again and wait 2 days if no reply yet PM me and I will call them from the states.

Hi NorthwoodsDiver,
Thannks for your help, i have been sending them two emails + 3 Phone calls , and will wait a few more days like you suggest.
I will stay in touch with you if no answer.
Regards

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom