Referral dive in Akumal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Say hi to the turtles and please do a trip report when you get back!

May I hijack?
First, looking forward to trip report. My wife and I will be in Cozumel in May to do our check out dives. Just saw this regarding snorkeling in the cenotes. Any tours that we should book through? Or just take a cab from Playa del Carmen? Any suggestions for best cenotes?

Back in Winterpeg. Had the most incredible time in Akumal. Did a total of 6 dives with Natalie and Ivan and have to say they were absolutely awesome. Anyone heading to the area really should look them up. Each dive I did was solo with one or the other and they were so enthusiastic about showing me what the area offered and we extremely friendly and happy to teach a newbie like me. To say the reefs in the area were more than what I expected is a huge understatement. The abundance of life everywhere we turned was staggering. Excitedly planning my next trip back.

Back
Top Bottom