Regs, Force Fins, AL19, Lots More

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rand

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Just trying to move some of the gear that I'm not using anymore. For sale is the following. I will quote you a shipping cost if you send me your zip code along with your PM. Paypal preferred. Pictures below in order as posted.

REGS

Two (2) Sherwood Blizzard Magnum yoke 1st stage, 2nd stage primary, octo, SPG/Depth gauge console, BC inflator hose $120 each

Oceanic CDX-5 1st stage with Alpha 8 2nd stage yoke (note 2nd stage has a small chip of plastic missing on one of the exhaust tees that is cosmetic only and does not affect the function of the reg) $115

Hollis O2 210 1st stage and 2nd stage with 40" hose DIN has less than 10 fresh water dives will need to be O2 cleaned if intended to be used for O2 $225

Gauges

Dive Rite Compact SPG 1.5" brass gauge with polycarbonate face in rubber boot with 30" hose $30

Suunto Console with compass, SPG, quick disconnect hose, and case has empty space to add dive computer also includes panel to use as SPG only $85

Pony button gauge $10

Fins/ Fin Accessories

Excellerating Force Tan Delta Force Fins Size XXL--good luck finding these as they aren't made anymore--includes bungie heel strap, comfort insteps, fin backpack, and parts bag including 3 new whiskers $595

Black Force Fin Pros Size XXL includes bungie heel straps and comfort instep. I applied Scotchlite reflective strips to the underside tips of these fins for better visibility for students following me. Specify if you want it removed. It comes off leaving no residue. $125

Yellow Force Fin Pros SOLD

Pair of 13.5" pin style spring straps (new in package) $25/pair

Tank/Tank Accessories

Catalina Aluminum 19 cylinder with pro valve Born on date: 1/10 VIP: 6/13 Hydro: 1/10 Excellent condition $90

Two Sherwood cylinder yoke valves includes dip tubes $15 each

Dive Rite Stage Bottle Rigging (NEW in package) for 5" diameter cylinders. $22

Books

Public Safety Diving by Walt Hendrick/Andrea Zaferes excellent condition $13

TDI Advanced Wreck manual with IQ review like new condition, IQ review never opened $16

Everything Else

Dan 6' SMB includes whistle, signal mirror and new chem light. A little faded from the sun, and has my last name and "26" written in marker on it, but these can easily be blacked out with a marker Holds and dumps air fine. $30

Henderson 5mm boots Size 8 mens with side zippers I glued additional neoprene to the back heel portion on the inside of the boot to provide extra cushion against fins straps. $10

Dive Rite Clipper Pocket $10 Slides on 2" webbing Velcro is in excellent condition and holds strongly

Four Apeks 28" low pressure braided regulator hoses (NEW, never used) Took these off my regs and stored them in the box immediately. $22 each

Manta Sr. Reel Excellent condition with 400' of orange line, stainless steel stop, Cave Cam installed $130

Trident 42" retractor (new in package) $12

---------- Post added September 2nd, 2013 at 06:51 PM ----------

Yellow Force Fin Pros are SOLD. Post updated as to what is still available.

Last edited:

Update 09/05 with what remains.

REGS

Two (2) Sherwood Blizzard Magnum yoke 1st stage, 2nd stage primary, octo, SPG/Depth gauge console, BC inflator hose $120 each

Oceanic CDX-5 1st stage with Alpha 8 2nd stage yoke (note 2nd stage has a small chip of plastic missing on one of the exhaust tees that is cosmetic only and does not affect the function of the reg) $115

Hollis O2 210 1st stage and 2nd stage with 40" hose DIN has less than 10 fresh water dives will need to be O2 cleaned if intended to be used for O2 $225

Gauges

Dive Rite Compact SPG 1.5" brass gauge with polycarbonate face in rubber boot with 30" hose $30

Suunto Console with compass, SPG, quick disconnect hose, SOLD

Pony button gauge SOLD

Fins/ Fin Accessories

Excellerating Force Tan Delta Force Fins Size XXL--good luck finding these as they aren't made anymore--includes bungie heel strap, comfort insteps, fin backpack, and parts bag including 3 new whiskers $595

Black Force Fin Pros Size XXL includes bungie heel straps and comfort instep. I applied Scotchlite reflective strips to the underside tips of these fins for better visibility for students following me. Specify if you want it removed. It comes off leaving no residue. $125

Yellow Force Fin Pros SOLD

Tank/Tank Accessories

Catalina Aluminum 19 cylinder with pro valve Born on date: 1/10 VIP: 6/13 Hydro: 1/10 Excellent condition $90

Two Sherwood cylinder yoke valves includes dip tubes SOLD

Dive Rite Stage Bottle Rigging (NEW in package) for 5" diameter cylinders. $22

Books

Public Safety Diving by Walt Hendrick/Andrea Zaferes excellent condition $13

TDI Advanced Wreck manual with IQ review like new condition, IQ review never opened $16

Everything Else

Dan 6' SMB SOLD

Henderson 5mm boots Size 8 mens with side zippers I glued additional neoprene to the back heel portion on the inside of the boot to provide extra cushion against fins straps. $10

Dive Rite Clipper Pocket $10 Slides on 2" webbing Velcro is in excellent condition and holds strongly

Four Apeks 28" low pressure braided regulator hoses SOLD

Manta Sr. Reel Excellent condition with 400' of orange line, stainless steel stop, Cave Cam installed $130

Trident 42" retractor (new in package) SOLD

Last edited:
Here is what is left as of 09/06.

REGS

Fins/ Fin Accessories

Tank

Books

Everything Else

Henderson 5mm boots Size 8 mens with side zippers I glued additional neoprene to the back heel portion on the inside of the boot to provide extra cushion against fin straps. $10

Last edited:
Update 09/11/13 with what's left.

REGS

One Sherwood Blizzard Magnum yoke 1st stage, 2nd stage primary, octo, SPG/Depth gauge console, BC inflator hose $120 each

Fins/ Fin Accessories

Books

Everything Else

Henderson 5mm boots Size 8 mens with side zippers I glued additional neoprene to the back heel portion on the inside of the boot to provide extra cushion against fin straps. $10

Last edited:
Sold just about everything here or on Ebay. Closing the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom