Regulator Manuals

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Savaaha

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
If anyone is needing a PDF manual to their regulator, please let me know, Ive got several on hand and would be happy to share. Just shoot me a PM.

edit- here are the makes I have;
Aqualung
Dacor
Apeks
NOAA
Posiedon
Seaquest
Zeagle
USD
Beuchat
Dive-rite
Mares
Scuba-pro
Merlin

Thanks SS I will. It looks like he has the same ones I have plus more. He even has the sherwood ones I was hunting for :)

Does anyone has the Poseidon Xstream service manual?

Thanks

Thanks Mike. I sent him the 2 Posiedon ones I have(including the german one). That will be much more helpful for him.

Do have a beuchat manual in English. I have the 1999 version in French.

I think I have the same thing you have,ams. Its in french, a tech book.

Thanks anyway. One thing that helps is that ScubaPro's diagrams have both the English and French terms so I can use that to translate.

If anyone is needing a PDF manual to their regulator, please let me know, Ive got several on hand and would be happy to share. Just shoot me a PM.

edit- here are the makes I have;
Aqualung
Dacor
Apeks
NOAA
Posiedon
Seaquest
Zeagle
USD
Beuchat
Dive-rite
Mares
Scuba-pro
Merlin
Sorry I know this post was ages ago but was wondering if you had a pdf manual for the Beuchat V first regulators. I had gotten one when i first bought the regs however they had to be sent back and replaced but they didnt send the manual back with it.

Thanks either way,

Ash

Back
Top Bottom