Regulator service kits?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LakeCountyDiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I own 2 sets of MK10/G250 Scubapro. I was wondering are there many different service kits for each stage? Some I see are $12 and others are $48. What gets serviced when you send them in? Are corners cut to make money?

Is there a way I can learn to service my own gear? Do they have classes?

Also I have 3 G250 all look different. One says G250 Graphite on it the others just say G250. not V or HP, did they just change the purge button every year?

Thank You guys very much

Phassett59..there's seperate service kits for your 1st and 2nd stages. The G250s should all take the 11.254.045 kit. Your MK10 1st stage takes the 10.500.045 unless it's a MK10+. The MK10+ takes the 10.550.045 kit. The kits you see on eBay are offered by different sellers. The ones that go for $30-$45 are overpriced...unless you have nowhere else to go to get them. Check elsewhere on the Board for the DIY section and I believe your other questions can be answered there. Good luck!!

Back
Top Bottom