Remember when airlines asked for able bodied volunteers for Exit rows?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

One airline that is worse than the rest is Allegiant. Their seats do not recline, and since they rent only one gate at most airports, you'll be stuck forever at the runway if their previous flight is late.

Allegiant is just an accident waiting to happen. I would rather walk than fly Allegiant.

.... but otherwise you never know. If you pay extra you may end up sitting next to a crying infant or some guy with TB.....

Or worse yet, an old man from Lubbock.

Personally, I’m thrilled with a bag of forbidden peanuts and the whole can of diet whatever.

All these whiners, get on that 737 Max, sit down, shut up, hang on. Or drive your pickemup truck.

Allegiant is just an accident waiting to happen. I would rather walk than fly Allegiant.
Well, they are the only airline that flies directly from GSP to FLL, or anywhere in S Florida. We tried them once and decided to drive the next time.

Well, they are the only airline that flies directly from GSP to FLL, or anywhere in S Florida. We tried them once and decided to drive the next time.

American flies a couple of times a day GSP to MIA. You can also take Delta to ATL and go from there, you can probably plan that with less than an hour layover.

American flies a couple of times a day GSP to MIA. You can also take Delta to ATL and go from there, you can probably plan that with less than an hour layover.
You are right, apparently there are direct flights to MIA...Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom