Rental truck not vandalized

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, this is my first post ever, I am going to Bonaire in October (honeymoon yay!) with my soon to be wife and we have been reading a lot about the thefts and all...well, after reading it all I can say is that I am glad that being a Brazilian I am already used to the common-sense of not leaving your stuff unatended (not sure if this is good or bad after all)...but seriously, if you are going to a remote site and leave your trucks there for a long time with valuable objects inside you are asking for it to happen...anyway, I am excited about everything the island has to offer and I am aiming for at least 4 dives a day when we get there!!!

Well, this is my first post ever, I am going to Bonaire in October (honeymoon yay!) with my soon to be wife and we have been reading a lot about the thefts and all...well, after reading it all I can say is that I am glad that being a Brazilian I am already used to the common-sense of not leaving your stuff unatended (not sure if this is good or bad after all)...but seriously, if you are going to a remote site and leave your trucks there for a long time with valuable objects inside you are asking for it to happen...anyway, I am excited about everything the island has to offer and I am aiming for at least 4 dives a day when we get there!!!

4 dives a day is very doable when you are controlling when and where you dive, like we do on Bonaire.

Enjoy! :cheers:

...anyway, I am excited about everything the island has to offer and I am aiming for at least 4 dives a day when we get there!!!

I am assuming you're talking about ocean diving. :goingdown: You can get 4 or 5 dives in with no problem and still have time to relax. :cuddles:

First have a great honeymoon. Second just did 2 weeks for our 20th and no issues with our truck or room. We did the smart thing and only left in the car a towel and $1.98 flip flops and some free sunglasses I use when I use the hedge trimmer. It may help we used Telerin auto rental, there trucks are not marked as a rental and are less then brand new so maybe it appears to be a local truck.

Anyway we'll be back next year for another two weeks.

It may help we used Telerin auto rental, there trucks are not marked as a rental and are less then brand new so maybe it appears to be a local truck.
I think the scuba tanks in the back give you away. :D

Two weeks? Lucky You.

Reactions: mbs
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom