repair-kit for mares abyss T22

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tuula

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Greetings! Need help ! Where How can i get a repair-kit for Mares Abyss T22? in Finland no shop will sell it to me until Ive done the course, but I'm going on the course and would need the kit for that. Catch22 in real life? The shop where I'm going on the course say they can not get it (Egypt) at least not in time. HELP ? Thank you !

When attending a genuine Mares seminar, all the materials and tools needed should be provided on the seminar itself (including the service kits). If someone is offering you a "Mares" seminar where you have to bring your own service kits, I'm quite sure it's not a genuine Mares licensed seminar, nor does it qualify you to become a licensed Mares service technician.

If you're from Finland (or anywhere else in the EU), a word of caution – by opening and "servicing" a regulator, not only are you voiding the manufacturer's warranty, but per EU regulations, you yourself assume all the risk and liability that might arise from the use of the regulator as its new manufacturer.

Back
Top Bottom