Replacement MC-E LED head for Canister Divelight ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you guys :D

I am very visual, so I like to "see" how stuff works and/or how stuff was put together. My photography is based around organised notes in a visual, logical step by step fashion. Here is one of many car-related projects that I have done, documented in the same way:
DIY BMW Audio Upgrade ...

Besides being a good guide/DIY for others, the picture diary is useful for myself as well, as it provides documentation as to how I did something - when I have to do another/similar project for somebody else, the photos help me to remember how I did it the first time, and it brings back memories of what was hard/difficult and how to make things easier a second time around.

I little bit crazy and "over the top" perhaps, but if it helps one person to do something similar, then it was worth it the small extra effort in documenting the project.

Will

Fantastic thread! (Sorry to resurrect a year old thread, but I just had to leave a comment!)

A wee bit beyond the realm of your average DIY-er, but a fascinating look none-the-less on how to go about it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom