REQUEST :: Bungee Mount for Oceanic VT3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In the mean time, you can just to this.

Attachments

• CIMG1154.JPG
    CIMG1154.JPG
    90.4 KB · Views: 325
  • CIMG1155.JPG
    CIMG1155.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 284
  • CIMG1156.JPG
    CIMG1156.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 262
Hmm... Wonder if that would fit the Aeris Atmos 2 as well... looks like the same (co-branded) computer/formfactor...

Cardog: You might consider looping the bungies thru both band stubs -- right now, despite having two bands, if one of the pins comes loose from the cut-off original wristband, you still lose the instrument.

I've been considering doing the same thing, but want to acquire a spare boot first.

I just did the same w/ the bungees. Used some 5/32 I got at Menards (like Home Depot)

_DSC0965-1.jpg

_DSC0962.jpg

_DSC0968.jpg

used a 5/32" drill and sealed the ends with a lighter. I'll be using it like this next week and report back!

Still interested in a more "professional" finished piece though!

OK,

I can't promise a mount, but I'll take a look at the problem.

Who has a "donor" instrument for me to model?

A "dead" one would be just fine. I need to keep if until I'm done, and that could be weeks or months.

Tobin

OK,

I can't promise a mount, but I'll take a look at the problem.

Who has a "donor" instrument for me to model?

A "dead" one would be just fine. I need to keep if until I'm done, and that could be weeks or months.

Tobin

I'll be back from Jamaica on the 11th of this month and them am not likely to dive again until at the earliest February on a Bonne Terre trip and for sure diving mid April so I could send you my VT3 to play with when I get back.

It'll return alive correct? :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom