Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Runsongas,

You are taking the image from the post and convert via the Dive+ mobile app, which is not the correct method to compare. You will need to use the original video and convert via Dive+ mobile app and again with CVC to compare the two results. Please see below on the same underwater video, which was converted by CVC Dive+ mobile app.

Original vs CVC
View attachment 519605

Original vs Dive+
View attachment 519604

Summary
View attachment 519606

what camera made it look like diving in ecto cooler hi-c?

also, i think you need to actually finish building your website first. dive+ at least looks to have a functioning product.

Three pages and multiple responses from the OP, but I still can't get a clear answer on what exactly I get for my $50. First it was a yearly subscription, then it wasn't again.

Edit: Looks like the website is gone.

Three pages and multiple responses from the OP, but I still can't get a clear answer on what exactly I get for my $50. First it was a yearly subscription, then it wasn't again.

Sorry OzGriffo, we will review on the pricing and get back to all of you on the new pricing next month. The website is still functioning except the cvc page, which is currently undergoing review at the moment. We will restore the website soon.

what camera made it look like diving in ecto cooler hi-c?

also, i think you need to actually finish building your website first. dive+ at least looks to have a functioning product.

Hi Runsongas, sorry for the technical issues. My team are looking to resolve the technical problems (as there are many parties involved) and get things moving soon. We look forward to resolve by June next month.

Hi Griffo,

We had fixed the server crashing issues.

One good news for all, we had adjusted the pricing - Products – EV Dynamic
We now offer 1GB for $1 only.

Back
Top Bottom