Results for Fall Meet & Greet: Sept 28-30, 2007 Gilboa Quarry

Which weekend for Gilboa Fall Meet & Greet?

• Sept. 14-15

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Sept. 21-23

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sept. 28-30

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Oct. 12-14

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Barracuda2:
If you did beat me there last Spring, Skirtboy (Justin) slowed me up a bit. I'm not sure he will make it this trip. Either way, as soon as I get there, I'll park my car in "the spot" if someone hasn't already beat me to it.

What do you mean skirtboy isnt coming this whole things was started because of him. He better have a good excuse.

IndyScott:
I dove this weekend. And the new chopper was great!!!

Indyscott

So you will be there in September then? You may have to fight Brian's wife for some of his attention though!

Barracuda2:
If you did beat me there last Spring, Skirtboy (Justin) slowed me up a bit. I'm not sure he will make it this trip.

Did you tell him that the water will be a little warmer? Hopefully the weather will be better than it was that Friday. If not I guess we will be going in town for dinner?

The 28th, eh? Funds and time willing, the lovely Eckybay and I will do our damndest to be there!

I am glad we have a date. I plan on being there so spots in the bus are up for bribe, I mean bid. :crafty: ( I wonder how many times I can sell the same two spots?):eyebrow:

Betail:
I am glad we have a date. I plan on being there so spots in the bus are up for bribe, I mean bid. :crafty: ( I wonder how many times I can sell the same two spots?):eyebrow:

Good luck on that I cant even get all the spots filled for money they all want to stay for free I dont get it. those things have maintanance fees you know. I have been trying to get bribes for spots for years and never get a dime the darn thing seems to fill up but my palm is still empty.

IndyScott:
I dove this weekend. And the new chopper was great!!!

Indyscott

NO WAY!!!! I looked for you and never found you. I did spot one guy I thought was you at a distance but nope. & I agree the new chopper is great!!!

You should have stopped by. You missed me, Ber, Steve, Ken and Trucker Girl.

Next time.
Paula

gtxl1200:
OK it is official since three Original members have picked the 28th of sept Those three being Cldwdiver, Mitten Diver, gtxl1200than that should be the official date. This is done by the official bylaws of GLWC page 2 paragraph 1 section 9. So Ber go ahead and make it a sticky of the wekend of September 28thru30 as the official weekend for the fall meet and greet would this be number 5??

I closed the poll and changed the thread title. We are "go" for 28 Sept.

I'll vote for Mitten too since our beloved Brian now has a beloved (good for him!) :D
Ber :lilbunny:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom