Results for Fall Meet & Greet: Sept 28-30, 2007 Gilboa Quarry

Which weekend for Gilboa Fall Meet & Greet?

• Sept. 14-15

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Sept. 21-23

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sept. 28-30

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Oct. 12-14

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

trucker girl:
Well... if it looks like I have to choose between going back out on the road (obligatory) and going to the MnG, I will consider breaking my left arm. That ensures that I will have to stay home (to recuperate, of course). And you can dive with no left arm. Putting on the wetsuit is a whole different story. It's marked on my calendar. Thus far, I've had to allow unofficial MnGs to suffice. And it's been fun. :D

I have an extra drysuit you can use, it's a little baggy on me so a cast should fit just fine in the arm :D It's one weekend, tell hubby he can have the weekend of his choice off if he'll run the truck alone that trip. :wink:
Ber :lilbunny:

gtxl1200:
What do you mean skirtboy isnt coming this whole things was started because of him. He better have a good excuse.

When the date was set, I called him last night and told him to get it in his schedule. He did, and will check his calander and call me to confirm if he can make it. I told him the water would be much warmer than last April.:D

gtxl1200:
I have been trying to get bribes for spots for years and never get a dime the darn thing seems to fill up but my palm is still empty.

My guess is that your palm is never empty.:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom