rEvo Mini III hybrid with full RMS for sale.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dsix36

Contributor
Reaction score
rEvo Mini III hybrid with full RMS for sale. $5000

I am selling this for a friend. He bought it new on 2/6/2011 and has maintained it meticulously. On 11/27/2012 he upgraded the electronic system to RMS. the cost of this upgrade kit is over $3,675 by itself. He was one of the first to have RMS and his first boards went bad quickly and were replaced with factory tested new ones. He has had absolutely zero problems with it since then. I should know since I was his primary dive buddy and we did some impressive stuff together.

It is sporting a Dive Rite Nomad with the newer kevlar cover. The controller is a hardwired Predator, the secondary is a Fischer cable connected Predator, and it has a Shearwater HUD. This unit has been in A/C storage for the last couple of years until my buddy finally decided that he was not going to dive again. He fully checked out the unit including a complete build, minus the sorb fills and new sensors. The mushroom valves are still good, new batteries were installed, pos and neg tests were great, wing holds pressure, all hoses hold pressure. In short, it is ready to go but needs sensors. It also has one of my very own most awesome stands.

You will get your choice of steel 3L tanks with AP buddy valves or AL19's with Blue Steel valves. The original harness and wing is included if you want it back to stock. It has Cooper hoses but stock hoses are available. The lower buttons have been disabled but can be reversed. It has the long and short side fixations and an assortment of spares.

20180715_174015-2.jpg

First stages have been rebuilt and the steel tanks are getting hydros now.

SOLD

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom