RGBM formulas.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Liquid,

It's a unit of pressure. Equals 1/760 of an atmosphere.

Best regards.

DocVikingo

The barometer was invented by Torricelli, one of Galileo's students. It is a device for measuring the total pressure of the atmosphere. One standard atmosphere, the pressure of the atmosphere at sea level, is by definition exactly 101,325 Pa. The torr, named in honor of Torricelli, is defined as 1/760 of a standard atmosphere or as 101,325/760 Pa. The mmHg, which is almost but not quite identical to the torr, is defined as 13.5951 times 9.80665 Pa, using a fixed density of mercury and a standard force of terrestrial gravitation. The term bar is used for 100000 Pa, which is slightly belowone standard atmosphere.

omar

Hi Liquid,
Did you find any answers concerning RGBM calculations ?
Thank you in advance.
Good bubbles.

Hi Liquid,
Did you find any answers concerning RGBM calculations ?
Thank you in advance.
Good bubbles.
It has largely been debunked and not recommended by modern research. You’re replying to a thread from twenty years ago.

It has largely been debunked and not recommended by modern research. You’re replying to a thread from twenty years ago.
More than 20 years :)
I know it's not recommended. But apart from the publications on the subject, I would have liked to take a look myself in the code to better understand the reasoning of the author.
Simple curiosity.

More than 20 years :)
I know it's not recommended. But apart from the publications on the subject, I would have liked to take a look myself in the code to better understand the reasoning of the author.
Simple curiosity.

Get Suunto to hire you as a programmer. For the rest of us it's licensed, copyrighted, NDL'ed, and classified.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom