Ride The Goat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This thread is never ending...

Goat to be.jpg

Have we got an update from the OP? Has the goat arrived? Was it in good shape, or did it look exploded-y? Inquiring (or rather, morbidly curious) minds need to know.

Have we got an update from the OP? Has the goat arrived? Was it in good shape, or did it look exploded-y? Inquiring (or rather, morbidly curious) minds need to know.

Depending on shipping method, who knows what kind of shape the goat wil arrive in! If he's air freighted, he might end up like the huge wabbit that United killed.

The goat eggs haven't hatched at deep 6 yet.

You know the old saying don't count your goats before they hatch.

Hey hey!

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, both @cerich and I have been crazy busy with our respective business ventures the past weeks.

So I did talk to Chris briefly on Monday now that he is back in GA. He should have an update on lil'pete shortly. To be fair though, most of the delay has been on my part.

As soon as everything is in order you better believe I will let everyone know. Perhaps a cave country goat party?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom