Ride The Goat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@sphyon Did you ever get your suit and goat? I was strangely interested you promised pictures.

Na not yet, Chris has had the stuff ready for quite a while now but scheduling conflicts on my end have prevented me from meeting up.

I need to give @cerich a call actually.

Will update!

Otter brings up a great point. How is Lil' Pete? Is he everything a Syphon could ever want... or just another goat?

s7z9k1w17TeoNNZTnJvz8ANiee_2w-S6Kp26er2iEyRoz1XojXoUSUhJFUnVLojS9XHEHzB9u61zA821pn=w1224-h918-no.jpg

The corral is on the right. I'll try and get some better pics tomorrow. As you can see the Western line needs to be repaired and is completely open. I'll have to sink some more posts and add a gate with some fence as well. I've got all I need from taking down the fences elsewhere on the property.

Je75Zw9bYjFvpjioexeVIzKn1nyuDgZZL0ovXhKBkuRImOnX6lq5muJ4_MuEaM6v5jbE7tGk0MAEYzStYp=w1224-h918-no.jpg

This is the center of the corral. I'm guessing it's about an acre in size. Those are some of the posts I've reclaimed leaning up against the railing.

OR4SOhzqxZiIbdOX476r6eAik1rhWtF9atmkRmsZWaT7_lEiO6WEWDDqsqIb9B9KR4CAp6XGKRxrJ14Uc4=w1224-h918-no.jpg

A selfie with some of the fence.​

Pete, you're personal protective gear is inspiring. Just keep in mind while building the corral that goats are climbers and will do some amazing stunts to get out of jail. That said, I thought Syphon was the one getting the goat... unexploded, of course

no one's got my goat yet... of course, the corral is not quite ready for it either.
did I mention that because the goat is gonna live with you that I am gonna bring two to live there?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom