Ride The Goat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pete, you're personal protective gear is inspiring.
It's meant to protect, not inspire! The goggles keep the dust out of my eyes and the noise cancelling headphones protect my hearing. I'm happy the goggles are fog free and allow me to wear my glasses under them. When it's really dusty, the neck tube comes out. The sweatband, of course, is an homage to LeBron James since I taught him how to play basketball. In reality, I sweat a lot. A whole lot and those headphones add to that. My Christmas present to myself is a pair of BOSE noise cancelling earbuds. That will allow me to wear a hat as well.

Just keep in mind while building the corral that goats are climbers and will do some amazing stunts to get out of jail.
You're suggesting I need more than a five foot fence??? How about a string of bob wire around the top???

did I mention that because the goat is gonna live with you that I am gonna bring two to live there?
You did... or someone else did... I can't remember. I guess that will be one goat for each cat to ride. Please bring a post hole digger down some day so you can help me finish the goat corral. There's a lot of work to do before I'm ready for a goat much less two.

OnKQcLUa063EXDvussljo2THRDujodfthhYtdOyygUsvEezJtoVdfaZuAfma4pWHgrwJz288isJ1Gkcvo9g=w689-h918-no.jpg

Caveat: I've really enjoyed the BOSE headphones in this recent mid20-degree weather. I added some insulated gloves as well yesterday. The work gloves are chilly as crap when the wind blows. Leather protects the hands but sweaty leather really does little to stop the cold. Putting them in the microwave only provides a couple of minutes of relief.

Have you chosen names for your new pets?
One has already been named "Lil' Pete" by @sphyon. I think the other could be named either "Non-silting Sphyon" or "Relaxed Chris". We might need a Goat naming thread if/when they ever get here! :D :D :D

I like the idea of a goat naming thread. Either that or a bbq invite we can all have a beer and decide on a name.

Hmmm, BBQ'd goat. :)
I have been told that Im not allowed to get little Pete on a spit or even suggest it, however I was thinking about bbq of a different tasty critter.

however I was thinking about bbq of a different tasty critter.
Sry, the cats are not on the menu either.

What does everyone have against a couple of nice briskets or a few porkbutts in the smoker and some beer?

For that I submit the name of Chivito for Lil Petes companion.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom