Riding Across the Country

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jill Heinerth

RebreatherPro
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Robert and I are still pedaling our way across Canada on our bicycles. We're about one third of the way at 2400 km. Every day we are subjected to the elements... the rain, snow, wind or water supply dictates how far we can ride and where we need to stop. In the evenings at our campsites, if there are shower facilities, they are often coin operated and run for three to five minutes total. In a recent campsite in Saskatchewan, we discovered that the water supply was not safe to drink. We either needed to boil it or go without. This journey has elevated my awareness of water use to an even higher level.

We're covering the entire journey with a blog at: We Are Water - Ride Across Canada » Jill Heinerth and Robert McClellan Bicycle for Water Conservation

Thanks for being part of the tribe that celebrates and embraces a clean water planet!

- Jill Heinerth
966312_444995588927951_1097663016_o.jpg 901212_444995422261301_1765447773_o.jpg

It was good to see you two in Airdrie. Hope all continues to go well (no pun intended).

You probably didn't notice that Brian Nadwidny has also posted here on Scubaboard about your trek.

I am always aggressive to see the such a moment like raining ....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom