Riffe Shafts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cjv

Registered
Reaction score
To the Riffe Family, Good day.

We've been using Riffe Shafts for our guns here. Not only shafts but other Riffe accessories/products as well essential to our sport of spearfishing. Easier for us since we have a dealer here. My question is, do you accept orders for custom length shafts? I'm looking for a 60" 5/16 Hawaiian flopper shaft but can't find it in the Riffe Catalogue (except for the euroshaft).

Thank you very much.:)

Chris Velez
Davao, Philippines

e-mail: cjvelez@multimaritime.com

You might need to call San Clemente, California. I don't think I have seen them on here. The factory headquarters is on Pico Ave.

Hi Chris,

The 60" Hawaiian Flopper Shafts (Riffe standard) is not a stock item in our production line. The closest length that we manufacture and stock is the 57". If you are looking for a large quantity (10 or more) of the 60" shafts we will most likely do a production run for you. If we find that more people request this size we may add it into our production line.

Best regards
Jill Riffe
RIFFE INTERNATIONAL, INC.
www.speargun.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom