Wanted Right Handle Light and motion stingray G2+

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Boteli

Registered
Reaction score
Hello!

I own a Light and motion stingray G2+ and somehow i managed to misplace the right handle.
So i'm basically looking for a right handle for sale.

Also i am curious what would the price be to sale the rest of the housing in case i cant find the right handle?

Thank you in advance!

Hello!
I am also looking to buy a right handle of a light and motion bluefin as i have been told it is a fit.

Thank you!!

Hello!

I own a Light and motion stingray G2+ and somehow i managed to misplace the right handle.
So i'm basically looking for a right handle for sale.

Also i am curious what would the price be to sale the rest of the housing in case i cant find the right handle?

Thank you in advance!
I would be interested to to buy your housing. Please let me know if you still want to sell it

I have extra L & R handles along with a monitor back and tray for a BlueFin G30 housing. We just posted it today and are not interest in just sell a single handle at this time. We are asking $995 for the handles, monitor back, tray, Kit Latch Bluefin / SRHD / SR+, Plastic Fiber Optic Cable, Fiber Optic Cable, Monitor battery carriage, Handle thread kit, Handle O-Ring kit. The original price for all of it was $2,100. Hope this helps!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom