RIP Agnes Milowka

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How sad. A very inspiring lady who will be greatly missed I am sure.

Last edited:
So very shocking and sad..... I was just reading on her website about her work in Sanctum a few weeks ago. Condolences to her family, friends and the cave diving community. RIP.

Jordan.

So very sad. My thoughts to her family and friends.

It is incredibly sad to see a young and talented life end so soon, and so uselessly. My sincere condolences to the family.

My condolences to Agnes' family and all those who knew her. Her thoughts and blogs will be missed. May she rest in peace.

I'd resisted posting here because I quite frankly had no idea what to say. I'd only recently become aware of this young woman and some of her extraordinary work during the past several weeks. Just a few short days ago I found myself browsing through some of her pictures and blogs and marveling at her accomplishments and zest for life. Although I'd just barely come to know her a bit through them, I nonetheless feel a great deal of sadness. My deepest condolences to everyone who knew her.

I'd resisted posting here because I quite frankly had no idea what to say. I'd only recently become aware of this young woman and some of her extraordinary work during the past several weeks. Just a few short days ago I found myself browsing through some of her pictures and blogs and marveling at her accomplishments and zest for life. Although I'd just barely come to know her a bit through them, I nonetheless feel a great deal of sadness. My deepest condolences to everyone who knew her.
I echo your thoughts John...
Rick

*ag* spoke affectionately of Fishrock Cave. SB Invade the Rock is next week .. we will bring some flowers and have a moment of silence for her out of respect from her SB friends:(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom