RIP Agnes Milowka

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I never had the opportunity to meet Agnes and only learned of her by way of a friend who had the great pleasure of being on her team during a rescue/recovery course.
My heart goes out to you, her friends and family. Truely a worlwide loss.

RIP Agnes.

*ag* spoke affectionately of Fishrock Cave. SB Invade the Rock is next week .. we will bring some flowers and have a moment of silence for her out of respect from her SB friends:(

A fitting tribute.

The cave diving community is such a tight knit family that the loss of one of our own is felt by all. May her spirit rest in peace, as she now moves on to the next great adventure. :sadangel: A bright star has gone out......

How terribly, terribly sad...so young.

I too only heard about Agnes a few weeks ago (the Wes Stiles/Sanctum connection) and decided to read up on her.

RIP Agnes and my deepest sympathy to her family, her buddies, and all in the cave diving community.

*AG* where many dreamed, you went there!
Where many stopped, you pressed on!
29 years of a life lived in fast forward more exploration that many will ever even dream of!
You have seen things no one else has ever looked upon and now another journey that you have began.
What can I say but it hurts to see you go but your spirit lives on!

My thoughts and prayers go out to Agnes's family and my thanks for you allowing her to share her awesome smile and passion with the world!
Friends all over the world put our arms around all of you and cry together!
God's speed *AG* may this dive never end!

Cam

I did not know AG, but have read much of her and her tremendous accomplishments. The amount of respect she garnered from the tight-knit cave community is further tribute to this wonderful young woman. Condolences to the cave community, her family, and friends. God Bless.

Tears are running down my face as i type this....
At first i thought it was a mistake when i recognized her name in the Passings, was hoping that someone had got the wrong info, but no.
I did not know her, but had read a great deal about her through her interaction on SB, and her wonderful spirit and knowledge was another one of the reasons that i am so looking forward to scuba diving.
So sorry for your loss and condolences to the family.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom