RIP Joseph & Yessic

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Bodies Found In Dive Cave ID'd As Hillsborough Men

HUDSON - The Pasco County Sheriff's Office has identified the two divers whose bodies were found Wednesday night in underwater caves in Pasco County.

Joseph Christian Hartranft, 52, and Yessic Cozay Spencer, 52, a Marine from Gainesville based at MacDill Air Force Base, were found in School Sink aka Wayne's World, a cave-diving spot on Stevens Drive near Old Dixie Highway.

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/members/yessic.html

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/members/jchartranft.html

:sadangel:

Hate to hear about this. COndolences to their family and friends.

Mike

Joe and Yessic,

I miss you guys already. Words cannot convey how I feel right now! You were my friends, and we shared some good times together. Yessic, I will miss the dives at Hudson Grotto, and the time we dove Ginnie cavern where you were so cold. Your studdering and laughing at the car while your son stayed inside warm with the engine running. I remember it like it was yesterday. I will miss you.

And Joe, all those dinners we had together. Remember stabbing your lip on a toothpick at Outback? Then betting to see if the waitress would bring you a band-aid and stick it on for you? I remember our conversations at the shop about pee valves. I was in tears buddy, we had some really good times.

I miss you guys, I miss my friends. I want you back! :depressed:

My prayers and condolences go out to the family and friends.

Sending out thoughts and prayers to family and friends.

Truly sorry to hear about this. Condolense to friends and families.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the family and friends of my fellow service members.

Condolences to family and friends

Joe and Yessic:

I wish tears and words could bring you both back. We all miss you already. May all of your friends and your loved ones find peace and solace in knowing you left us doing what you loved. Farewell, my friends, see you after the final plunge.

Back
Top Bottom