RIP Joseph & Yessic

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It has been a tough year.

My thoughts and sympathy go out to the family and friends of our fellow divers. The diving community is here for you and saddened today.

Condolences to the family

A very, very sad day. Many thoughts and prayers to all of their family /friends.:depressed:

It's a terrible thing. I'm in Qatar right now, and we just got the emails from work saying Lt. Col. Spencer passed away. We all worked with him at MacDill. They didn't explain the cause of death, but I just assumed and checked here.

Very sad upon hearing the news. My condolences to their family and their friends.

My thoughts, prayers and best wishes go out to the families and Marines who will miss these men.

I have had the great oppurtunity to work with Yessic at USCENTCOM out in Bahrain. You could always count on a smile from him.
Being a diver, this touches me deeoly.
The TNC CENT (TCCC) family will miss you greatly. Our prayers are with you and your family. Our deepest condolences at this time of great loss. CENTCOM has lost a valuable part of our family.

Carl

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom