RIP Rod Pedersen

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RIP Rod, what a good man! I've only been diving a couple years, but I've placed several orders with DRIS, and Rod has personally responded and helped me with a couple of them. I am grateful for the spirit and commitment he made part of his company. I've dealt with other shops who promise a lot, but don't follow thru. My condolences to the family and all the DRIS friends.

It was very sad to hear. Good guy, I met him at BTS and conversed with him through email. He will be surely missed. RIP.
.My heart goes out to the DRIS family.

sad news for all the diving community....

Please accept my deepest condolences. I purchased my first drysuit from him and still remember all the help and support he offered over email as well as phone. By the time I had finalized the purchase I felt like I had known him for a very long time. I would like to extend my heartfelt sympathies to his family and the team at DRIS.

Condolences from your friends north of the border.

we've lost a good one. thoughts and prayers...

Sorry to hear. Talking with people like Rod always made DRIS my go to place.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom