RipOff: bestpricecameras.com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alcina:
I find that asking on various forums will lead you in the right direction a lot of the time, too. Of course, you must take everything with a grain of salt but there are companies out there that consistently get high marks from a wide variety of sources.

B&H
www.buydig.com
www.sigma4less.com
Adorama
are four off the top of my head.

If you want real, true personal service and very very good prices with excellent customer support, I recommend Allen and his crew at
Allen's Camera & Video
4401 New Falls Road
Levittown, PA. 19056
PA. local phone: 215.547.2841
Toll free phone: 888-547-2841
fax: 215.547.9446
email: info@allenscamera.com

I adore these guys.

Subsequent to my bad experience, I shopped at www.reefphoto.com and am very happy with their expertise, prices, and products. Thanks Ryan!

...there are companies out there that consistently get high marks from a wide variety of sources.
Mike Luzansky at H2OPhotopros.

And Berkeley at Backscatter.

Ah, the bitterness of poor quality lasts far longer than the sweetness of a bargain.

After reading this yesterday, I thought I'd place an order through Best Price losers . com, just for kicks and giggles. I used an entirely bogus name, addy (US), phone number and CC number. The only thing that would work was the e-mail. (hot mail)

Frank Woody from 12 cedarville ave., holtsville, NY 00544, pah leeze........:rofl3:

Low and behold in an e-mail to ff_you @ Hotmail . com from Jamie at best price screw-you, they've not yet charged my bogus CC number, and my item has been backordered........lol.

Next I'm going to place a serious large sized order but give them my real phone number so I can talk to one of these dickheads.

It's going to be a hoot.

cancun mark:
Ah, the bitterness of poor quality lasts far longer than the sweetness of a bargain.

The sweetness of a bargain is what lasts; VISA buyer protection eliminates bitterness of a rip-off.

:coffee:

Rainer:
Um, shouldn't this be in whine and cheese???

Nope, Photography Marketplace is the best selection. A heads up for on-line shoppers.

:coffee:

Resellerratings.com saved my @$$. I was in the market for a DSLR and thought some of the prices listed on some sites i.e. bestpricecamera.com were too good to be true. Turned out that they were. A lot of these "sellers" are owned by the same guy/family.
Ended up purchasing from B&H and was very satisfied.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom