RMO September Meet, Greet and Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ABQdiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
It's been awhile since Ron posted the calender for the Southern RMO Meet, Great and dive weekend coming up and I thought it would be appropriate to mention it again on the general thread to remind everyone.

Please join us for a great weekend of diving, fun and stimulating conversation (just ask Ron his opinion on "anything") September 20 and 21 at Blue Hole, Santa Rosa, NM.

I plan on setting up on the SE picnic tables so we have plenty of room for gear and BBQ stuff. Bring what you like and maybe even something to share if you'd like.

We can make the weekend a fun time! Who's in?

I'll be there, although I will probably only be able to make it on Sunday. See you there!

we had planned to be there...... but now things have changed.
We will be over this weekend with students (OW and DM, hubby teaching both) and then he has been asked to teach another OW class starting the weekend of 20th :depressed: so it looks like he will be stuck in classroom and pool sessions all weekend, then we will be back over to BH the following weekend. Ugghhh.

I will be there -

Carpooling down with winterhawk and waterskier1.

We could use one more person if anyone needs a ride down, and I think Rick is still looking for someone to share a room with.

We are leaving from the castle rock area about noonish.

Cheers!

I'll be there too! As BigBubbaJ said, we are carpooling down and I have reserved a room at Adobe Inn and and looking for someone to share.

There is a sticky, and it is on the calender with a sign up so we can get some idea of numbers.

Please make any public general arrangements on the sticky thread. Kevin started this to remind folks as it is easy to ignore/miss sticky's!

Looks like we are up to 18! Sounds like it should be a good time.

I plan on setting up on the SE picnic tables so we have plenty of room for gear and BBQ stuff.

The SE Picnic tables.. oh where oh where could that location be! :rofl3:

RU planning on being down both days?

The SE Picnic tables.. oh where oh where could that location be! :rofl3:

RU planning on being down both days?

Damn right!! I need to dive with my Colorado peeps for more than one dive!!:eyebrow:

I would very much like to be there. However, at this time, military requirements are keeping me on shore and at home until after the new year. If there is the thought of planning something like this again in the future, I would very much like to participate.
Hope this event is great for all attending!
TJ

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom