Roatan images posted

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OUTSTANDING! What equipment set up do you use? You have some wonderful shots. Excellent fish pics!

Gordon

jghflash:
OUTSTANDING! What equipment set up do you use? You have some wonderful shots. Excellent fish pics!

Gordon

As Hvulin has posted, I used a Canon 20D. my second outing with this rig and first time to use the 100mm lens. Many of the pictures posted are with that lens, the others with a 17-85mm.
We were in Roatan the week between Wilma and Beta. The conditions were far more challenging than when I was there last May. We only had a couple days that visibility allowed for anything other than the macro lens. Using the macro underwater was much more difficult than I expected. Much yet to learn about that set up!!!
Thanks everyone for the kind and "gentle" comments.

Most excellent, My Friend! :D You sure didn't look like it was a challenge. I've got a shot of you in action...somewhere. When I finish sorting through everything I'll post it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom