Rob Stewart Investigation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Steve Lewis comes to mind since he was mentioned earlier.

Steve was one of my advisors on the project. I'm not a tech expert so when I ran into questions while working on the documentary and the book I would ask people like Steve to help me out. He's an amazing instructor as well, according to friends of mine who have taken courses with him. And he's a great guy to have a beer or two with. We spent a week together while he was diving and I was filming in the mines of Bell Island.

http://www.dambuilderproductions.com/other-projects/mine-quest.html

any TDI instructor can check a divers qualifications(with padi also ) with HQ ........if i got the name wrong , my bad ......still waiting on your number ,but i suspect i wont get it . steve lewis is not a tdi instructor anymore ..... so i dont think he can call HQ and ask for the info but yeah his birthday is on the internet and we know his name .....seems your doing alot to discredit me ,,,,,good offense is the best defense huh ?

i was just pointing out he was wrong to tarnish robs name with wrong information about him ..im now totally done with rosborne and this thread

any TDI instructor can check a divers qualifications(with padi also ) with HQ ........if i got the name wrong , my bad ......still waiting on your number ,but i suspect i wont get it . steve lewis is not a tdi instructor anymore ..... so i dont think he can call HQ and ask for the info but yeah his birthday is on the internet and we know his name .....seems your doing alot to discredit me ,,,,,good offense is the best defense huh ?

I have no interest in tarnishing your name. I have an interest in correcting a fact if I got it wrong.

I'd like to add that for those who watch the documentary or read the upcoming book, they will note that I treat Rob with the utmost respect. I was a huge admirer of his work and his accomplishments. Few people can claim to have done so much to save an entire species. But he was not perfect and what made him a determined environmentalist, also lead him to push the envelope when it came to diving. I can recognize that without dismissing his work.

Someone needs to shout "Children!" and start swatting some bottoms.
Yeah, I was about to do that. Can we chill here?

I would like to thank everybody who have viewed the documentary to this point. Interestingly, its being viewed by people around the world, not just in the United States. If there is any feedback that people wish to post (about the documentary) I'm always interested in hearing it. I've actually been able to learn new information thanks to this thread--even during the past week. Once again, thanks to all for the support.

On another note, I agree wholeheartedly with Pete Murray. Please keep the malice to a minimum. Critique I welcome.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom