Rob Stewart Investigation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Third Dive Book Cover 9.jpg
Third Dive Book Cover 9.jpg

For those who are interested, I've finally sorted out the international rights for the Documentary "The Third Dive: The Death of Rob Stewart." Viewers in the U.S. and around the world who want to see it can do so as of September 1st. I'll be posting it on Vimeo. The Third Dive - Rocky Mountain Books

Dear Mr. Chairman and all others,

I was aware of this tragedy, but with the passing of time, and the process life has of taking us all on a whirlwind tour, especially these days, this event had faded from memory.

I have read this forum from first post to last, and have become so amazed how conditions got so bad so quickly, and just how many pieces to this puzzle were never right from the beginning, the term ''perfect storm'' was mentioned.

There is a saying regarding the limited control you have relating to people you have to place trust in.

I had a vague knowledge of the firm Add Helium, it was advertised as the best of the best, I believe they trained lots of rebreather divers.

I can't help but wonder if Mr. Stewart was still alive when he bobbed to the surface for that short period of time following the third dive.

Thank you all for your combined knowledge and expertise in the narratives contained within this forum.

Rose.

Dear Mr. Chairman and all others,

I was aware of this tragedy, but with the passing of time, and the process life has of taking us all on a whirlwind tour, especially these days, this event had faded from memory.

I have read this forum from first post to last, and have become so amazed how conditions got so bad so quickly, and just how many pieces to this puzzle were never right from the beginning, the term ''perfect storm'' was mentioned.

There is a saying regarding the limited control you have relating to people you have to place trust in.

I had a vague knowledge of the firm Add Helium, it was advertised as the best of the best, I believe they trained lots of rebreather divers.

I can't help but wonder if Mr. Stewart was still alive when he bobbed to the surface for that short period of time following the third dive.

Thank you all for your combined knowledge and expertise in the narratives contained within this forum.

Rose.

There is no question Mr. Stewart was alive when he reached the surface. Several witnesses report that he gave the diving okay sign. But it seems he became non responsive within seconds and was only on the surface less than 3 minutes before disappearing.

There is no question Mr. Stewart was alive when he reached the surface. Several witnesses report that he gave the diving okay sign. But it seems he became non responsive within seconds and was only on the surface less than 3 minutes before disappearing.

Hi Rosborne,

Thank you for the response, and clarification.

Such a tragedy, I've seen Mr. Stewart's films, he held such promise for endangered species survival, sharks in particular.

I've dove with large Sand Tigers off the North Carolina coast, amazing animals, and a true ''life'' experience.

I had an interest in rebreathers for a short period of time, to a point of taking two in-water clinics, when I thought my interest was peaking to a level that instruction/purchase was at hand, something like this happened.

To my knowledge there are not a lot of rebreather divers in Canada, my belief is that easy local access to instructors, and easy local access to product support are two of the primary reasons why.

The few BC rebreather divers that I have spoken to were all trained in the US, and other than what they have learned to do themselves, their rebreathers have to be boxed up and shipped out of the country for service and repairs.

Thanks again,

Rose.

I'm happy to announce that The Third Dive is now available for viewing in the United States and around the world. My apologies that there is a small charge but Vimeo charges a hefty fee to use their geo-blocking and I'm just trying to break even. It's the least I was allowed to charge. Enjoy the show.
Watch The Third Dive: The Death of Rob Stewart Online | Vimeo On Demand

I'm getting Unavailable in my Region which is Canada.

I'm sorry, but the CBC still holds the rights in Canada. I can only stream it in other countries around the world. The good news is that they regularly broadcast it again. I will post a notice the next time they tell me its coming up. The Third Dive - Rocky Mountain Books

I'm sorry, but the CBC still holds the rights in Canada. I can only stream it in other countries around the world. The good news is that they regularly broadcast it again. I will post a notice the next time they tell me its coming up. The Third Dive - Rocky Mountain Books
CBC works for me as I have cable and the CBC app on my Apple TV.

Watched it. Learned who this Rob Stewart guy was, sort of. Didn't learn much else. What's happening right now is about what I'd expect to be happening:

law-suit.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom