Rock Boots Sizing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hongrace

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
I need to buy a pair of Rock Boots online as there is no DUI dealer in my area. I am diving wet at the moment but planning to get a DUI dry suit soon. I want to get a pair of Rock Boots so that I can wear them both wet and dry and use the same pair of fins. My dress shoes and sport shoes are all US size 8. What size should I get for Rock Boots? Thank you.

Unless you can try them on first it will always be a roll of the dice.

I have a size 10 foot. With drysuit and socks, I figured I needed a size 11 Rock boot. Bzzzzt, way too big. I ended up selling them and buying a size 10.

If I may recommend... Make sure you can return them if they don't fit. Or perhaps a pair of cheap sneakers would do just as well, at least until you can try on the Rock boots.

If the sock is the proper fit and you are wearing Polartec socks for insulation, you should fit the same size as your normal shoe size. If the sock is not fitted for your foot or you are wearing thicker insulation, such as the XM450 socks, you may need a size 9. Hope this helps!

Faith

The shop i got thru is a dui dealer...hubby had bought his suit a couple years before me...they all recommended buying a size one up from your normal shoe size....I even tried the boots size 6 at a dog rally...when i ordered my suit and size 6 boot the boots had changed from the old model...I have been diving with the 6's since last oct. and they are really too big for me...hubby ordered a new pair and returned them because they were too big and bought a pair that are the same as his normal shoe size...when i replace mine i will get my normal shoe size...

Back
Top Bottom