Rocky Mountain Technical Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

boulderjohn

Technical Instructor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
So, who are you, and where are you?

I decided to try to smoke people out so that a community could be formed to do some stuff together, if only to get together for diving. This would have the benefits of being able to locate buddies for dives and sharing costs of supplies like oxygen and helium. For those who do not have personal permission to enter Rock Lake, that, too, would provide the benefit of gaining access to a great technical diving site.

If we get a decent sized group, we could also work together to plan more exotic trips. For example, I am planning to go to Akumal in Mexico in November, and if someone who is cave certified felt like going along, we could hit some caves together. We could also plan more formal trips.

Another benefit would be that people who want more training would have better access to instructors who could provide it.

So, again, who are you and where are you?

I'm interested. I just completed TDI AN/DP in July located in Las Cruces NM.

I'm keen - Tom, 30, Denver, NormTMIX and Full Cave. I'm good in water to about 60F or so, much colder than that and I tap out though. I really need to either move back to somewhere warmer or get a drysuit sometime...

Hey John, I'm glad to hear your surgery went well presumably! As we've discussed before, I'm a PADI DM located in Ft. Collins. I will (hopefully) be basic tech qualified during my IDC course March of next year. I'm always interested in getting wet so anytime you'll have me, I'd love to tag along on "local" dives. My schedule is pretty flexible. Looking forward to it!

Chris

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom