Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Heya Dean! Welcome to the club. Beware though, diving is very addicting. :14:

It's NEVER too cold to think about diving.....

I am interested in joining! I would like to get more cold water experience. I have a part time diving buddy who may also be interested. I'll have to find out.

awall54308:
I am interested in joining! I would like to get more cold water experience. I have a part time diving buddy who may also be interested. I'll have to find out.

We'd love to have you join, But if you're near Detroit, The Great Lakes Wrecking crew is much closer for you. We're in NY.

I somehow missed that fact! I think you are right, I'll have to check out the Great Lakes Wrecking crew. Good luck with your club!!!

Tavi:
Maybe it's to cold for them to even think about diving?

Brother you ain't kiddin!

I'm still around. Spend most of last year diving of of my new partners boat so I didn't get out with the dive shop much. It seems that I always have to work when something is going on but I'm still around.

Ken

nauidiver2004:
Brother you ain't kiddin!

I'm still around. Spend most of last year diving of of my new partners boat so I didn't get out with the dive shop much. It seems that I always have to work when something is going on but I'm still around.

Ken

Maybe this year will be better for all of us!! :thumb: :D

Tavi:
Maybe this year will be better for all of us!! :thumb: :D

Ain't that the truth. With no surgeries planned, I hope to at least double, if not triple the number of dives I logged last year.

Back
Top Bottom