Romblon Island Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice video! Romblon is on my list of places to check out, I love macro hunting and the topside looks not bad as well.

Very nice. Thanks! Love the nudis. What is that basket star looking creature at the end of part 3? Translucent animal.

Melibe colemani nudi?

How about the spiral tube creature a bit earlier in part 3, I don't know what that one is. The movement is a bit hypnotic.

First video in Romblon Island !!!!Very best place for macro in Philippines !!!!
Leave a like and comment if you liked it
See you soon the second part
Camera Olympus Tg5
Drone DJI Mavic air

interesting, quite some weird and unusual nudibranchs.

Been to many places in the Philippines, but Romblon seemed like a "fly-over" spot, between Bohol and Puerto Galera! Maybe combined with a few days in Boracay which is quite close - could be an idea!

Very nice. Thanks! Love the nudis. What is that basket star looking creature at the end of part 3? Translucent animal.
Yes Melibe colemani nudi
Melibe colemani nudi?

How about the spiral tube creature a bit earlier in part 3, I don't know what that one is. The movement is a bit hypnotic.
I don't know what species it is Sorry
It kept going up and down
An unexpected encounter
If anyone has information about it to identify it that would be very

Thank you all!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom