Ron's PT-0XX Series Tray

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Travisc

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hello Everyone, about a year ago Ron was active on scubaboard and another underwater photography forum and he build a few custom trays that worked with the Olympus Underwater Camera housings. I used this with my C5050 and got some wonderful photos and had a great way to hold the housing along with a pair of Sea & Sea Arm VI's. I have since upgraded to a Light & Motion housing along with some ULCS arms. I haven't figured out what would be a good methods of parting with this and was wondering if anyone here had some suggestions? Do anyone even remember when Ron made these trays?

Thanks.

Travis

I have a couple of custom pieces from Ron, too. Very nice!

If you're wanting to sell the tray, you'll have to post it in The Marketplace under gear. Advertising isn't allowed in the general forums.

Hello Dee, I was not trying to advertise this, I was looking for suggestions. I was really trying to avoid that. Thanks for the point to the Marketplace, I haven't spent much time on the site since the change.

Travisc:
I haven't figured out what would be a good methods of parting with this and was wondering if anyone here had some suggestions?

I'm confused...sounded like you wanted to get rid of the tray.

Sorry to confuse you I was looking for pointers as to where might be a good place to advertise this, I didn't want to make this post an advertisement.

Dee:
I'm confused...sounded like you wanted to get rid of the tray.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom