Room for more to Bahamas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

seaangel

Reaction score
We have rescheduled our trip to the Bahamas that was cancelled due to the hurricane Michelle. We have room for four or five more divers. Actually, if we don't have atleast one more to sign on by this weekend we will be cancelling completely. If anyone is interested please let me know ASAP. The cost for the trip is $750.00 we will be departing from West Palm Beach, boarding the boat Thursday, Dec. 29 in the evening. Returning on Monday, Dec. 3rd. The boat is the Gulfstream Eagle. We will be doing 4-5 dives each day. :D Just e-mail or send me a message if interested. I know it is short notice but thought I'd throw it out there.

I wish you ahd posted this jsut 24 hours ago! I already bought tickets to Ft. Lauderdale to dive from teh 29th to the 3rd out of Boca Rotan myself! Same price range...Would have prefered to goto the Bahamas!

Oh well, maybe next time

ST

Back
Top Bottom