Rotisserie Chicken in San Miguel?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's not rotisserie but have you tried the pollo asadero on 30? It's about 3-4 blocks south of Juarez. Blue building. 110 for whole bird and fixings. Damn I'm hungry now.

It's not rotisserie but have you tried the pollo asadero on 30? It's about 3-4 blocks south of Juarez. Blue building. 110 for whole bird and fixings. Damn I'm hungry now.

I was in Puerto Vallarta last month and found two El Pechugon chicken places. I went there three times in two weeks :) The price was similar but it came with salsa and tortillas. I looked up the company and they are Texas based but I'd never heard of one in the USA. They also have Pollo Feliz in Vallarta but I don't see what the chickens have to be happy about.

In any case Pollo Asadero sounds great and I'll check it out on my next trip!

It comes with a stack of tortillas, salsa, habaneros, and pickled onions. Also try the grilled potatoes with the cream gravy. 7$ us feeds two of us twice. We hit it a lot!

With one chicken and two people El Pechugon fed us dinner plus we had chicken tacos the next day. They also had grilled potatoes and cole slaw etc. I didn't notice any gravy but my Spanish has many limitations. Now I can't wait to get back! I'm not sure which I like better on Cozumel, the diving or the food :)

See ya there!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom