ruby cold water kit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dirtydon

Reaction score
is the cold water kit available for the ruby?also which reg is it like ? i think it is the 22? thanks dirtydon

YES, the cold-water-kit is available for the RUBY......I put one on one of my Ruby's a few years ago......had a local dive shop install it...just check with a MARES dealer.....I'm assuming the kit is still in production.

The cold water kit is available. Your first stage should be a 22, but your LDS can confirm this so they can order the proper kit.

Best regards,

Phil

thanks all.been diving with the mares in the great lakes and ohio quarries also bahamas to 110. has been great. thinking about using for ice diving next year.was going to use for pony under ice with ice kit,and get a flat head 6 on twins for ice.thinking ruby was to old for ice,also have delta 4 in my bag.maybe i should rethink the ruby? seen a few for sale at a good price.double rubys on twins for ice,with kits?help and thanks,dirty don

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom