Rules for the Scuba board Fitness Challenge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

but I hope I've joined the challenge. Don't want to get banned by doing the no-no. I think this is a pretty good idea. I recently started walking again by joining a walking team for a "Walk Across Texas" program. We don't actually walk across Texas, just an equivalent of the miles in 8 weeks. This year, we're walking to El Paso. I've been averaging 2.5-3 miles per day. Sometimes more. I also work out with kickboxing tapes. I'm not good at dieting, so I work very hard at portion control and try to follow serving suggestions for a diabetic diet.

For the one who doesn't like water, try it with a slice of lemon/lime and some artificial sweetener. Makes it pretty tasty.

I must go out and do my miles for the day. Pulled a muscle in my shoulder the other day helping to load a lawn mower. Any suggestions? It's giving me fits!

Oh, and one more thing.....do I have to post my weight?

I've lost 7 pounds since I've cut back and started walking.

HI scubapup:
Welcome. I'll add you.. pick a weigh in day of Tuesday or Thursday so we can add your total weight loss to our total here.
Enjoy!

Today is the same as pretty much every other day. I usually don't workout on the nights that I work. 12+ hours can be a little exhausting. Besides, I think I need a night off of yoga. I am sooooo sore. I feel like a tart after making fun of my wife :wink:

Night/evening workouts are tough unless your up later in the night. You really dont want to exercise more later than 4 hours or so before you go to bed. Sometime after you wake up is the best because it gets your body into gear. :)

Look for Becky's thread Tuesday and Thursday to post your loses!
Good luck everyone!

Wow....I go diving for a week and look what ya'll got started!

Is this the right place to join?

I've been on WW since Nov. and have lost 50#. After this last week I'm almost afraid to WI tomorrow! It's the first time I haven't journaled and the food choices all week weren't exactly WW friendly. I can sure feel the difference and can't wait to get my system back to really healthy eating.

Get me on the list 'Tasha!

Natasha,
Winter has taken it's toll on this girl. Please join me up. Do I need to post my weight?

If we girls had to post our weight..NO ONE would join!!! LOL It's up to you..
Welcome Marie you're IN!

Back
Top Bottom