Rules for the Scuba board Fitness Challenge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Natasha:
If we girls had to post our weight..NO ONE would join!!! LOL It's up to you..
Welcome Marie you're IN!

Actually I don't really care. I don't own a scale so I guess that is on of the first things I will need to do. Then I need to get rid of all the cookies and chips. :(

Dee:
Wow....I go diving for a week and look what ya'll got started!

Is this the right place to join?

I've been on WW since Nov. and have lost 50#. After this last week I'm almost afraid to WI tomorrow! It's the first time I haven't journaled and the food choices all week weren't exactly WW friendly. I can sure feel the difference and can't wait to get my system back to really healthy eating.

Get me on the list 'Tasha!
That's great!!!!!! Thanks for the inspiration! :) Don't get bogged down because of a few days of flab friendly food... :) As long as you're still motivated and working for the goals...... it's all good.

Of course, how easy for me to say, since I am doing really BADLY on my diet!!! Yikes!

AmyJ:
Of course, how easy for me to say, since I am doing really BADLY on my diet!!! Yikes!
DIEt, DIET, DIET..... I hate that word. Let's be more correct, not even politically correct, these are LIFE STYLE CHANGES. A diet is something you do to lose weight temporarily. Life style changes help to keep it off. NOBODY likes to diet :wink:

What does the first three letter in diet spell?

OK calling all Fitness Members that joined when we started this.........
Where are you? So many said they wanted to do this..and only a few have been doing it.
Come on back..... we don't bite..too much!!!

For me: Breakfast is either two eggs and 3 pieces of canadian bacon + v8. cottage cheese and strawberries (berries or melon in general), or South Beach pancakes (3/4 c oats, 1/2 c cottage cheese, 2 eggs, process, cook on a griddle with PAM, sweeten w/honey), or a cheese omelet
Lunch is simply fat free cold cuts rolled up in lettuce (or not), seaweed (the salted smoked knotted things) or carrots, and water.
Dinner is Steak or Salmon or Ahi tuna or Mahi Mahi, or Chicken marinated in salt and lime juice (margarita style), Poison Cru style (coconut milk, lime and salt), steak is usually Monterey Steak seasoning.....I admit, I eat pretty good...it's the snacks that kill me, but i'm learning to alienate myself from them...

Natasha:
OK calling all Fitness Members that joined when we started this.........
Where are you? So many said they wanted to do this..and only a few have been doing it.
Come on back..... we don't bite..too much!!!

I blew it this weekend! I cooked up a couple of pizzas for the people that were helping me move out of my old place and had 3 or 4 pieces myself. In addition, my neighbor's invited me over for fairwell dinner and I decided it would be impolite not to eat the 12 ounce steak, baked potato, and pinapple upside-down cake. When I got on the scale last night I had gained a couple of pounds.

This moring I decided it was time for extreme measures. So, I went down to the blood bank and unloaded a pound of the red stuff. I feel much lighter now (but it's probably all in the head). :)

Chris

I noticed some missing folks too! I haven't posted in a couple or more days because of work, I have been super busy. But, I am still on the program.

I will be doing a more complete journal entry tommorrow.
Hope to see less of everyone soon!LOL :wink:

I'm just going through end-of-semester, final-project miseries, so not too much time to post (or exercise, for that matter. :p ). But I'm still trying to eat healthy and will do the Tuesday weigh-ins! I'll be more active the second week of May or so...

On a positive note, my big bugaboo is usually soda. I've discovered the flavored seltzer water and am loving it! Is it too good to be true? No sugar, no calories, no caffeine...? Am I missing something here? I haven't cut out the soda completely, but am drinking MUCH less of it than I was!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom