Runing lines for life

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveDeeper17

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
There are many diffrent ways and tecqnics for running lines into wrecks
i personally have my own method of doing it
i am posting to get diffrent divers tecqnics on how they personally run lines
so
how exactly do you do it your way?

Keep the line low (but out of the silt!), offset to one side of the passageway and not running right down the middle; tie-off or wrap placement at each directional or level change (but try not to make a zig-zag path or an oscillating up & down path thru too many deck levels); always keep the line nice and snug.

Kevrumbo:
Keep the line low (but out of the silt!), offset to one side of the passageway and not running right down the middle; tie-off or wrap placement at each directional or level change (but try not to make a zig-zag path or an oscillating up & down path thru too many deck levels); always keep the line nice and snug.
What he said, watch for line traps in wrecks, lots of them. Also watch out for placements that may cut the line.

thanks guys ive been practicing lately: since last wreck season and im gettin better

LOL!! Nice link. Clear as mud.

Fortunately, I learned that technique in cave class. Works great, and is quick.

Back
Top Bottom