Running a software to manage a dive center

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

McHow2

Registered
Reaction score
Get you customers to come back to your dive center!

The by far the most valuable part of working with software in a dive center is to collect and preserve your customers e-mail addresses! This will allow you to send them newsletters, Christmas mails and in the newest version of DiveShopManager, even birthday e-mails, without even leaving the software! Think of that for a moment; how cool is that?

After doing some research on the internet, you’ll soon find out that sending newsletters and birthday mails can bring up to 10% of your customers, physically back to your dive center, and some will forward your newsletter to their friends, let alone the advertising effect a link or two, back to your website has.

More visitors to your website will create more traffic on your site more traffic will be honored with a better Google page rank; this will lead to better position of your website on Google search results which eventually, will lead to more physical customers in your dive center. Hey and who said you have to type in all the data of a student record file? Let your student type it in easily on your website from anywhere in the world.

As i said, that's only the best part... there are a hundred and more reasons to work with a dive center management software like DiveShopManager 2.5 (which you can find anywhere in the net).
Try it for a month for free and you will know what i mean!
Let me know what you think........

Back
Top Bottom