Rx-100 "Recovering image datatbase"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hui

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Greetings all, was wondering if anyone knows how to recover the image database from the rx-100 sd card. I have taken a few photos but it has not appear at all when I check it 'manually' through "My computer". The images do appear within the preview options for the camera tho.

I tried selecting the option to recover on the camera itself but it says it cannot find the image database....grrrrrrr

Btw some macro shots with my rx-100 from my recent Lembeh trip can be found here Flickr: hui_king's Photostream ENJOY!

Very nice shots. Did you use a diopter? What strobe are you using?

Did you format the card using the camera before using? One of my cards did fail due to flood, but I could still read it a few days later on a PC, though not on the camera.

Hmm, i thought i did, but i'm not 100%. Wierd thing is that i can see the shots on the camera preview itself but not via computer.

Yes, i was using a subsee +10 diopter and a single inon z240 strobe.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom