S L O W site

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DivemasterSteve

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
is it just me or is the site loading real slow for others? its taking close to a minute for each page to load and i have dsl. its never done this before and other sites that i get on are running fine.

thanks,
steve

I'm using a very fast cable connection and I'm only 12 hops away and the Boad is quite slow.

Traces look fine
Pings look fine
I can't detect any latency/packet loss from my end.

Someone who is in Admin please answer this question:

What are the numbers for Server Load Averages?

I was just going to post something about how slow the new system is running. I see some have already beat me to it. Obviously, the problem is with the sustem. We all seem to be running fast equipment.

Happy holidays & best regards,

PS:

It took exactly 55 seconds to load the above message. Not gonna time this one.

rgards

I find it to be a little slow too, I thought it was my system.. Guess not..

Just to let you know, it's being looked at... but a couple of our "techie types" are actually on holidays... sooo your patience is appreciated

Me, too. I'm on a fast cable....58 seconds. (edited to add)

DivingGal:
Just to let you know, it's being looked at... but a couple of our "techie types" are actually on holidays... sooo your patience is appreciated

thank you very much. i understand it being the holidays that not everyone is at home to take care of the problems, i just wanted to make sure it wasnt just me. a BIG thanks to all of you that keep this board running and Happy Holidays to all.

thanks,
steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom