Saga Dive Trio Macro Lens Review

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JackConnick

Jack Connick
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Saga Dive Trio Macro Lens Review
+5, +10, +15 powers, all at a flip of a lever!

By Billy Ball, Optical Ocean Sales
Trio_review_4.jpe

One of the challenges of this discipline is deciding on which diopter to bring along on a dive. Inevitably I choose one strength lens and wish I had brought along something different. Enter the Saga Dive Trio. This innovative lens from Spanish optics manufacturer Saga Dive, combines a +5, +10 and +15 diopter in one unit, giving you the ability to shoot anything from a fish portrait to a pygmy seahorse on the same dive....On a recent trip to Anilao, Philippines I was afforded the opportunity to put the Trio to the test. Continued here

-2.jpg

I purchased this thinking it would be perfect for my trip to Lembeh. When I removed it from the box it felt heavy and over built, which is something I love. However when I took it in the pool at my local dive shop it flooded. Has anyone else encountered flooding with this lens?

We've sold quite a few and not encountered this, Saga will replace it with no problem.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom